Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Terrain making the Mark Waddington way, Pt. 1


A great and easy way to make terrain coming from a local to my area.  See some more work from their website here: Northwest Historical Mini Gamer.

Besides this I have yet to base five of my ACW 15mm Confederate Models.  I can only guess where the models came from.  Some look very old and others seem to be from the same place.  Maybe one day I'll care about it a bit more.  Look forward to cranking these little gits out once I get my system down.  It is really nice to sit down and do something else besides GW. 

I have still yet to find a place that even thinks about playing DBM/A/whatever.  The rules seem to be out there but I wonder if the split up amongst the original creators has also split up the fun and play amongst the fans?  Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment