Friday, August 3, 2012

2 Followers and a few inspirations

Holy cow 2 Folks to look at all these links I like to put up.  I feel sorry for you all but there are tons of interesting things within.

I saw someone finally do a great job at giving some battle damage to historical miniatures.  So many folks like to paint them really well and then don't add any battle abuse and damage.  Lead Mountain - Roman Saga.

The use of some pretty cool hues and saturation was done over at 15mm Paint Shack.  The fact he doesn't paint the eyes really makes his painting style look realistic too.

Over at Saxon Dog there are some great looking Claymore models being tried out for the first time.  I really love the banners. 

Over atWargame News and Terrain there is a really cool mini of a Caraccio from Perry miniatures.  Awesome stuff indeed.  Not familiar with this period or a Caraccio, who knows what that really is?  A reliquary device?

Jawaballs has been doing some great work on a biker for 40k here at: Feast of Blades.  And an unfortunate and beleaguered Capt's Blog bemoans his overwhelming unfinished forces of 15mm.  I have no sympathy.  I just wish I was in the same boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment